01 July 2009

Lately I've been having really disturbing dreams that bother me all throughout the day. Last night's dream was about the sun basically flaring out and torching the entire earth/a giant flaming meteor blowing up the earth. It was late at night and I was grocery shopping at school with some people that I don't really know and we got outside with our grocery bags to put them in the trunk and I heard this loud streaking noise like a missile tearing through the air and I looked up and this big orange yellow flaming oval shaped meteor was falling towards the earth and leaving a smoke trail behind it. 

And everyone knew what was happening because they had been talking about it on the news.

 And the last thing that happened was that I was thinking about how I needed to get to my car and get home to say goodbye to family and 
that Michelle's in Cincinnati and 
all of the friends that I wont' see again. Then my alarm went off. 

And I was relieved. And now I've been all shaken up all day thinking about the world ending like a scene from a disaster movie. These dreams really need to cease and desist, 

it's not a good way to start my day.