09 April 2009

yawn

Um so I just watched Judge Joe Brown. It's amazing how angry people can be over nothing. These two roommates had been in a physical fight over five dollars... Five dollars? Really? 

They were still pissed about it. 

But then the girl left before the lease was up, so I guess that's more reasonable for her roommate to be angry. But the reason she left was because of the physical altercation over the $5. 

Speaking of being cheap,  I just won a gift certificate for a free pizza from Domino's in the hub. They're doing some alcohol awareness survey. Once you finish it, you're guaranteed a prize! While she was looking for the envelope with the Domino's gift certificates, I saw some for Papa John's and Walmart too!! I'm really thinking about changing my hair, clothes, putting in my contacts and putting on my red sunglasses and going back there and taking another survey. There's some items I need from walmart, and it would be great to get them for free. Should I go back??? Gahhh, I don't know what to do. I wonder if they'll recognize me? Not with those bright red sunglasses. I can put my hair over my face too. 

I'm ready for a nap, but I've already made other plans. Here's what I'm going to do: Go to the gym, shower, go to walmart, start my paper and possibly finish. Here's what I want to do: nap, play the sims. That's quite the conflict. 

I need a vacation. Like I need to get out of the state for at least a week. I'd like to go camping. And do some stargazing. And lay in the warm sun. 

I really want to go on Judge Joe Brown and argue with one of my roommates over $5. I'll see who's interested.