04 April 2009

I'M RICH!!

My tax return plus my paycheck from Old Navy are both officially in my bank account!! I finally have more than $30 to live off of :D

In other news, 

LFO's lyrcis from summer girls is probably the most non-sensical piece of music ever written. I don't even know where to begin. I laughed so hard I couldn't stand up straight. I strongly urge you to read the lyrics here: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lfo/summergirls.html. 
A good laugh awaits you. The youtube video is a treat also. 

Those cd's "Now that's what I call music" are apparently still being made. Guess what number they're up to. Guess. That's right. 72. Now 72. Wonderful!

I may or may not have listened a few of the Now cd's last night. As a result, I now have two Creed songs on my computer (embarrassed). Also I discovered, Enrique Iglesias and Zac Hansen are so cute. What's that? You don't believe me? Here, I'll show you. 


MMMBOP *insert gibberish here*


BAILAMOS! LET THE RHYTHM TAKE YOU OVER BAILAMOS!!

Umm... sorry, about that. I feel like I'm 11 years old. 

I've been studying for my biology test all day today. It blows. I'm going a little loopy and considering deleting those pictures above. 

I drank a rockstar today since they were out of my caribou coffee iced espresso. I responded very well to it. 

Going to see the knowing tonight. Chances are, it will suck, but hey its only a dollar!

If Nick Carter, formerly of the Backstreet Boys, proposed to me today, I don't know if I'd say no. That's how much I loved BSB. 

I should get back to studying now. My feet are freezing. Where are my moccasins?? 

Found em. 

I really want to go shopping with my money!! I haven't had money in so long. Oh and my mom RULES because I borrowed $140 from her to finance expenses for Chicago trip/shopping spree and now she says I don't have to pay her back! Does that rule or what? I mean, seriously, where would I be without parents? That thought terrifies me. Parents are a gift from God. 

This post is really far too long and those pictures are really obnoxious. I will leave them though. Why not? What could it hurt. OK, I'm seriously done now.