03 April 2009

TIRED

I am so sleepy that I just looked at pictures on google of people sleeping. I was going to post some of my favorites on here but I'm too sleepy. I'm always sleepy! Uggghhh, I need to WAKE UP. I think I've just perpetually been tired for the past like six years of my life. I remember when I used to be awake and energized all day!! Then I turned 14. Seriously, I have no reason to really be this tired all the time. I can sleep all day and like five hours at night and still be tired. For instance, on Tuesdays I don't have class. This past tuesday, i woke up at 1:30 in the afternoon... tired. I usually go to the gym when I wake up but instead i lazed around. Then I fell BACK ASLEEP at like 4. After I'd just woken up like two hours earlier. I woke up at 6 and I was tired again! I mean seriously, what the... guhh. If i sleep too much I'm tired, if I don't sleep enough I'm tired. I'm going to get lunch now.