09 February 2009

The Word 'Best Friend' Becomes Redefined



I miss a lot of people right now, and I'm not really sure why. But I wish I could see everyone all the time.

I'm stuck. Like, really stuck. The worst kind of stuck. And I can't really do anything about it, unless Daniel Faraday of Lost can build me a time machine. 

But in the end, maybe it will all pay off then I'll look back and wonder what the heck I was losing sleep over. 

I just found this really neat song that I heard on a Lay's commercial. I love finding songs on commercials then googling it, finding the song and then downloading it. Very rewarding. That song by The Go! Team haunted me for a semester, but it's okay, don't worry I found it. 

The Slow Club- Thinking, Drinking, Sinking, Feeling. Thank you Lays. 

Oh and those people up top are two strangers I saw sitting along the Mediterranean. I hope they didn't see me taking their picture.