23 February 2009

I don't even know...

I am not a morning person. Here's how bad it is:

1. It takes me fifteen minutes to physically get out of bed after my cell phone alarm goes off. 
2. I literally can't speak until at least ten minutes after I'm out of bed. If you say good morning, I will walk right by. Maybe I'll grunt.
3. I don't like to be within five to ten feet of anyone. Stay away, please. 
4. I usually don't speak until I get to where I'm going. (class usually)
5. I always wake up tired. Apparently, some people wake up feeling refreshed and energized?? This was news to me. I envy those people. 
6. Sleeping in means I wake up naturally, when I want to. Sleeping in does not mean waking up at 9 instead of 8. That makes no difference to me. 

I'm writing this because I'm tired and angry because I woke up at 7:15 to study for a test and it did nothing but make me tired DURING the test, which I think I did badly on and I'm mad because I want straight A's this semester because I feel like a failure for dropping econ. That was a long and horribly written sentence, I apologize. And I call myself an English Writing major... psh. Plus, I have to do the homework I didn't do last night b/c I was studying for that stupid test that I know I still didn't get an A on. I'm hoping to scrape by with a B. If I get a C, I will be devastated, and probably cry, which I feel like doing anyways because ugghhh. Another bad sentence. I'm on a roll. I need my room soundproofed. I should get an estimate on that. Or, maybe whoever built this place should have taken that into consideration. I bet I could do the soundproofing myself. Just get some insulation... and a tool belt... and some fire. I'll add that to my list of things to do along with building a giant seamless slide down Mt. Sinai and installing the porch swing at the dream rest in the desert of Sinai or wherever we were into the back of the bus. 

My head is cleared now. Much better. Homework time. Well... lunch, then homework.