18 November 2010

An example of my life this semester:

945-1130 am: Broke out in a cold sweat during photography class this morning and felt so sick that I thought I might throw up in the middle of the floor.
1130 am: Raced home in just enough time to finish my reading for class... well, almost finish and barely had time to make a sandwich...
1215 pm: Accidently ate moldy bread. Oops.
1240 pm-210pm: Went to class looking extremely disheveled.
230-430 pm: Went to college mentors for kids and saw kate! Appearance= increasingly disheveled.
438 pm: tried to go home and submit something due for Teach for America by 5 and realized I'd left my keys inside. locked out.
445 pm: Went to library to use computers to submit my reference list.
5pm: Met Jennifer at the Hub to retrieve keys. Left jacket at library. had to return. then a black cat crossed my path.
5pm: Wrote a response letter for class. surprisingly inspirational for my upcoming research paper.
530 pm: Had to ride to Indianapolis with Alika for his scholarship concert. spilled a bunch of water. Ate hummus. Did homework in car.
600 pm: Got ridiculously lost in the sketchiest part of Indy I've ever seen--somewhere on Tibbs, Washington, etc. Industrial Wasteland. Dead ends. Construction. Closed streets. People on corners, etc.
700pm: Arrived at the concert... a half hour late.
700 pm: Went to Starbucks and did research for my Lit Paper while calorie splurging on a delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte and a dark chocolate graham cracker.
900pm: Picked up Alika and drove back to Greencastle while listening to 90's pop/hip-hop hits. AVOIDED SKETCHY INDUSTRIAL WASTELAND WITH CLOSED STREETS AND DARK ALLEYS.
1000pm: Went straight to Library to finish research.
1015pm: Looked disheveled enough at this point that a friend openly admitted to the overwhelming sloppiness of my appearance.
1200am: Finished preliminary research for project.
1223am: Moscato.

I'm so glad this day is over. I have tons more homework to do, BUT I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF ANYTHING TODAY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.