01 August 2010

Today, I had the most harrowing experience in a Target bathroom.

First off, target's bathroom's always inexplicably smell of Fruit Loops cereal. I've never figured that out. So, I go in prepared for and almost looking forward to the fruit loops smell. I open the door and I first thing I saw/smelled was a woman changing a baby with the most rank smelling poop I've ever smelled in my existence. Ever. So, the bathroom immediately smells of fruit loop and superpoop. I go into a stall to find an improperly discarded tampon applicator on the ground. That's all I'll say about that. It was pushed all the way towards the back of the stall, so I was willing to overlook it, but then realized there was no toilet paper. I gladly stepped out. I checked the next stall-- no toilet paper. The other two on that side were occupied, so I went over to the other end, passing the superpoop baby. A mother was in the handicapped stall with her child, who had just opened the door wide and was pushing it around. Then I hear Jenni asking the mother of the now wide open next door stall, "Umm, not to be awkward or anything, but could I borrow some toilet paper." Then the superpoop smell hit me again, and the fruit loops and I remembered the tampon, and I just had to get out of there.