25 June 2009

One of the strangest things I've ever seen

I CANNOT stop thinking about this weird bus. It was spotted by myself and Hannah outside of Steak n' Shake on 71st and Binford between 12-12:30 am on Saturday June 20th. It was a school bus, painted dark blue. We could see the figures of a few people standing up moving and talking or dancing or whatever. All the windows were down and they were BLASTING some old hip-hop or R&B song or whatever from like ten years ago. I can't remember the song for anything though and it is driving me crazy!! If you see this dark blue bus with its 90's r&b hits driving around in the dark, stop them and ask them :
  1. WHY in the world they're driving around in a dark blue school bus
  2. Where they got a dark blue school bus
  3. What song were they playing on June 20th when they passed Steak n' Shake 
If everyone (all 1-2 people that read this) pitches together, we can find these people. And maybe, if I'm lucky, I can join their 90's hip-hop/R&B party bus joyriders club. Seriously.