05 March 2009

All over the place

I can only be in Greencastle for a week at a time... it's been almost a week and I'm getting restless. I wonder if I can hold out until Spring Break? I will try. 

I knew my lab partner wouldn't show. I paired up with someone else. Then he decided to show up. The pigeon of the guy I paired with was bloody and disgusting. We might as well have grabbed a pigeon of the street it and cut it open. It was so bloody we had to use another pigeon, so we used the pigeon of myself and my former lab partner. However, he had cut the thing to shreds. 
"Where's the heart?" 
"Oh, I think just cut through it?" 

"Where's the trachea?" 
"I cut through it." 

"Is this the large or small intestine?" 
"Oh, I just ripped out the whole digestive system."

Then he left without cleaning up. 

In tenth grade zoology, we did a lot of dissections. The formaldehyde really bothers me. One afternoon the room was really hot for some reason. There was no ventilation and we were all bent over this formaldehyde-drenched dead animal. Class ends, I stumble out of the hot classroom and upstairs to my locker. I start feeling a little dizzy and decide to just take a seat... on the floor... and I sort of pass out... with my stuff everywhere. Jenny comes upstairs, sees me and my things sprawled on the floor and almost dies laughing. I tell her I had a heat stroke. 

Fast forward to today. Two hour dissection of a formaldehyde-drenched bird.. Lunch (bad idea). Work out for an hour (bad/good idea). Hot. Slightly dizzy. Come back to room. Pass out on floor. Awesome. 

I guess I didn't really pass out in the sense of losing balance, tumbling, hitting the ground. Which is good, because there was no one here. But its not very often I'm laid out on the ground for fifteen minutes.

Ben Gibbard. Spencer Krug. Zach Condon. 

This room is really hot right now. I need water! I need to open a window!!

French class tomorrow=cancelled, therefore French test tomorrow=cancelled. 

I'm really miffed that Jack's Mannequin isn't coming to Indy in April anymore. 

I wish our dishwasher didn't make the dishes dirtier than they were to begin with.