03 March 2011

February 2011 Summary

In the midst of doing nothing, I forgot I had a blog. Here's what you (and by 'you' i mean me in a few months) missed in February!


Highlights:
1) DePauwcalypse/ Snowpacalypse.
2) Minor/horribly painful pulled muscle in arm, resulting in lack of sleep and abnormality of work out routine.
3) Unidentified pills from the Wellness Center in a canister with indecipherable writing.
4) An unseasonably warm couple of days.
5) The onset of Senioritis.
6) Frustrations unending.
7) Panic attacks induced by the thought of the future.
8) In a word, Kentucky!
9) Saturday Afternoon Hookah followed by a life reflection at Casa Grande.

Obsession of the Month:
CHEESE (cheez-its, queso, shredded cheese in all forms, cheese cubes, etc, etc)

Song/Album/Artist of the Month:
Akron/Family's new album-- S/T II: The Cosmic Birth and Journey of Shinju TNT

Best Weekend of the Month:
This month's best weekend was really the best weekend ever, really: Senior Night/Typical Friday/Kentucky
Second Place: Valentine's Party!

Interesting Fact(s) of the Month:
I'm lazy-- but that's nothing new.
I'm getting ready for biking season.
I've realized that I day dream too much. I'm considering rehab.
I miss my cat.
For the first time I ever, I had to write two papers in one day because I put them off so long.


This month's rating: Dare I say it... FIVE STARS?!?! Nah, 4.5-- either way, a major improvement over January.