06 April 2010

You know it's been a rough semester when...

1) I start having nightmares about classes
2) And housing
3) And I can't stop listening to Jay-Z...

More to come, I'm sure.

Update: (April 7, 2010) This is a big one--

4) I find a DePauw frat guy to be attractive/gorgeous/downright sexy

What's happening to me??

Update: (April 25, 2010)

5) "Let's go to the pool and practice seeing how long we can hold each other's heads under the water."
6) I face-planted during my radio show.
7) I thought really, really hard about whether a car window was up or down. After deciding it was down, I tried to stick my hand out. I was met by the glass of the window. It was up.

Update: (May 2, 2010)

8) My grocery list ends with "...whatever else I need to survive" in all capital letters.

Update: (May 12, 2010)

9) Phone conversations are as follows:
Me: Hello?
Akanksha: I'm a suicide risk.