25 November 2009

I never write on here anymore, which is sad. This semester has just been so crazy. But, it's sort of been a good crazy? I'm much happier than I was last semester.

Today I googled "hobbies for indoor cats" because I decided my cat needs a hobby. He's stuck in the house all day with nothing to do and we're wondering why he's going crazy and tearing the back porch apart?? Maybe he's bored out of his mind! I thought maybe he could knit, or crochet, or work on a puzzle, then I remembered he's a cat. So, I turned to google. The website I found said that cats enjoy balls of foil. I gave him one. He played with it for hours and then passed out to take a nap. Problem solved.

Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and I'm happy because I have a lot to be thankful for. I'd say I easily have more to be thankful for than I have to be unthankful for.

I might make a list before I go to bed.

I'm thankful for the Sims. haha. And I'm going to go waste time playing that right.... now.