23 September 2009

I've said some pretty stupid stuff today because I didn't sleep well last night or any of the nights since last Thursday. Here's a few examples. 
  

I was supposed to be at class today from 2:20-3:50 but I showed up at 2:50 because I got it confused with another class that meets right next to it from 2:50-3:50 on a different day. I had a story due today too so it looked like I was one of those slackers that couldn't get the story finished on time. 

I said that triangles don't naturally exist. 

For my radio show, they have a set schedule for us to follow of when we're supposed to do say and play what, and I was in charge of it this week. At the end of the show, we were a full ten minutes off. Five of the songs just didn't get played.


I talked to my roommate for like 15 minutes about how a poem I was going to write. Here is that poem: 


I wish we could all be normal again.












I wish we could all be normal again. 


(The middle is open for interpretation. hahaha). 

Basically, I've just been talking out of my butt all day.