06 August 2009

Just a few things

  1. I just love Passion Pit.
  2. I'm AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL at saving money. I can rattle off 15 things I feel like I need to have right now without taking a breath. This is bad. 
  3. My leg is killing me. I think I pulled something at yoga. I'm sitting here and it hurts. Sitting, standing, or laying it hurts. And let's not even talk about walking. Hopefully it feels better tomorrow.
  4. When I have my iTunes on shuffle, then I go off course and choose a song that looks appealing I've feel like I've wrongly changed the course of destiny and it's going to come back to get me final destination style. 
  5. I'm worried about Haste the Day and have been for years. 
  6. Okay, maybe not years...
  7. I love chocolate chip cookies something fierce.
  8. Something fierce? *consider revising*