20 May 2009

Ant problem

we had one. At our suite at DePauw. It was really gross. Here's proof. 

I put a cheez-it on the floor. Fifteen minutes later...

Thirty-ish minutes later...





And the next morning...


No, I did not alter this picture. They like stripped the cheez-it of its cheeziness... 

I put down a piece of a brownie too. About thirty minutes later...


It's really hard to see, since the ants camouflage with the brownie, but there were sooo many. Look closely. 

Then, the next morning...



I put these samples down around like 7 at night... I had just vacuumed the ENTIRE floor that afternoon, yet still, so many ants. Oh and this was our science experiment. Jennifer and I were going to keep data, but we were too busy studying for finals. 

Needless to say, I'm glad the semester's over and I moved out of there.